Summer Camp Programs With Before & After Care
Oakville Gymnastics Club is a non-profit organization promoting physical fitness and the sport of gymnastics to the Oakville community.
During the months of July and August, our Summer Programs include Summer Camps and Summer Session classes. We offer both half day and full day Summer Camps, which run weekly for children aged 4 to 12 years. Summer Session classes are offered on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings.
Choose the programs that best suit your children by clicking on the 2019 Summer Program Brochure (click).
Registration begins at 9am on TUESDAY, APRIL 30, and can be completed by clicking ONLINE REGISTRATION.
What Makes OGC Summer Camps So Good?
Oakville Gymnastics Centre offers a variety of quality summer camp programs for children ages 4 years and older that feature non-stop fun with healthy physical and mind-challenging activities.
- Boys and girls programs for ages 4 and older
- Gymnastics skills development
- Arts and crafts
- Fun, organized games
- Picnics and outdoor activities
- Climate-controlled, modern state-of-the-art facilities
- Before and after care
- All programs supervised by certified coaching staff
- A summer of fun your child will remember for a lifetime