Summer Camp Programs With Before & After Care
Oakville Gymnastics Club is a non-profit organization promoting physical fitness and the sport of gymnastics to the Oakville community.
During the months of July and August, our Summer Programs include Summer Camps and Summer Session classes. We offer both half day and full day Summer Camps, which run weekly for children aged 4 to 12 years. Summer Session classes are offered on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings.
Summer 2021 Camps & Classes
Please refer back to our website at the beginning of May for more information on our Summer Programming as it is heavily dependent on the Provincial COVID-19 Response Framework.
What Makes OGC Summer Camps So Good?
Oakville Gymnastics Centre offers a variety of quality summer camp programs for children ages 4 years and older that feature non-stop fun with healthy physical and mind-challenging activities.
- Boys and girls programs for ages 4 and older
- Gymnastics skills development
- Arts and crafts
- Fun, organized games
- Picnics and outdoor activities
- Climate-controlled, modern state-of-the-art facilities
- Before and after care
- All programs supervised by certified coaching staff
- A summer of fun your child will remember for a lifetime