Registration for SPRING SESSION starts at 9am on TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5.
Registration for MARCH BREAK CAMP starts at 9am on TUESDAY, JANUARY 29.
Registration for our PA CAMPS opens 4 weeks prior to the camp date.
If this is your FIRST TIME using our NEW online registration system (since Summer 2018), please read this User Guide to set up your user profile.
NOTE: If you are using INTERNET EXPLORER, please use the ONLINE REGISTRATION Button on the HOME PAGE
For your convenience, class availability and registration for all programs and camps can be completed online. Full payment is required at the time of registration. Please note, if you have a credit on file, registrations MUST be completed in person or over the phone.
- Registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by clicking the “Online Registration” button below and following the instructions.
- If you are new to our online registration, you will be required to create a family profile before being able to register for any programs.
- If you are a returning member, log in to your account to see your registration history (including receipts) and to complete any new registrations.
- Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard, and a receipt will be emailed to you once the registration is complete.
Register By Phone
- Registrations for those with credits on file can be taken over the phone by calling 905-847-7747 ext. 10 during office hours (see homepage for details).
- You will need to provide your details and your child’s details so the registration form can be completed over the phone.
- Payment for any outstanding balances can be made by Visa or MasterCard, and your receipt will be emailed to you as soon as the registration has been processed.
Register In Person
- Registrations for those paying by Debit, cheque, exact cash, or credit on file, can be taken in person at the office during office hours (see homepage for details).
- Registration forms will be available for completion at the office.
- Payment can be made by Debit, cheque (made out to Oakville Gymnastics Club), or exact cash, and your receipt will be emailed to you as soon as the registration has been processed.
- The annual Gymnastics Ontario Insurance and Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds are only given up to one week prior to the start of the session (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer) and will incur a $30.00 administration fee.
- Refunds for March Break and Summer Camps will be given up to one week prior to the start of the camp and will incur a $30.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be given for PA Day Camps. Credits will be issued up to 2 days prior to the Camp date.
( Note:“If you are using Internet Explorer, please use the ONLINE REGISTRATION Button on the HOME PAGE” )