Registration for our SUMMER PROGRAMS will open soon!
We understand that many families are eagerly waiting for our Summer Camps to open. While we wait for the Government’s updated guidelines, Summer Camp registration for WAITLIST SPOTS ONLY will begin at 9am on Thursday, June 17.
Once the Government announces capacity restrictions, the club will e-mail participants in the order that they are waitlisted. Parents will have 24 hours to complete payment before the spot is offered to the next person on the waitlist.
NOTE: If the Government announces capacity restrictions prior to Wednesday, June 16 then we will open Summer Camp REGISTRATION at 9am the following morning and post updated information on our website and social media.
Registration for evening classes (TBD).
If this is your FIRST TIME using our NEW online registration system (since Summer 2018), please read this User Guide to set up your user profile.
NOTE: If you are using INTERNET EXPLORER, please use the ONLINE REGISTRATION Button on the HOME PAGE
For your convenience, class availability and registration for all programs and camps can be completed online. Full payment is required at the time of registration. Please note, if you have a credit on file, registrations MUST be completed in person or over the phone.
- Registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by clicking the “Online Registration” button below and following the instructions.
- If you are new to our online registration, you will be required to create a family profile before being able to register for any programs.
- If you are a returning member, log in to your account to see your registration history (including receipts) and to complete any new registrations.
- Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard, and a receipt will be emailed to you once the registration is complete.
Register In Person
- Registrations for those paying by Debit, cheque, or exact cash, can be taken in person at the office during office hours (see homepage for details).
- Registration forms will be available for completion at the office.
- Payment can be made by Debit, cheque (made out to Oakville Gymnastics Club), or exact cash, and your receipt will be emailed to you as soon as the registration has been processed.
ALL REFUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO A $30.00 ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE ANNUAL GYMNASTICS ONTARIO INSURANCE AND REGISTRATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. IT RENEWS EVERY JULY 1. Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring Sessions: Refunds are only given up to one week prior to the start of the session, not the first class. In regards to COVID refunds – we will only offer them if we cancel the program. Summer and March Break Camps: Refunds are only given up to one week prior to the start of the camp. PA Day Camps: NO refunds will be given for PA Day Camps. Credits will be issued up to 2 days prior to the camp date.
- The annual Gymnastics Ontario Insurance and Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds are only given up to one week prior to the start of the session (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer) and will incur a $30.00 administration fee.
- Refunds for March Break and Summer Camps will be given up to one week prior to the start of the camp and will incur a $30.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be given for PA Day Camps. Credits will be issued up to 2 days prior to the Camp date.
( Note:“If you are using Internet Explorer, please use the ONLINE REGISTRATION Button on the HOME PAGE” )