PA Day Camps
Campers will participate in a full day of games, gymnastics activities and crafts. At least 3 hours will be spent on the gymnastics equipment throughout the day, including Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor and Trampoline! Please pack two nut free snacks and a lunch. We also recommend an extra set of clothes for campers aged 4 and 5 years.
* NOTE – PA Day Camp registrations open 4 weeks prior to the start of each camp.
|Gender||Boys & Girls|
|Age Bracket||4 yrs old to 12 yrs old|
|2018-2019 Dates||Sept. 17 | Oct. 5 | Nov. 23 | Feb. 1 | Feb. 15 | Apr. 12 | June 7|
|Price||$55.00 – for full day camp|
PA Day Camp Program / Activities
- Boys and girls programs for ages 4 and older
- Gymnastics skills development
- Arts and crafts
- Fun, organized games
- Climate-controlled, modern state-of-the-art facilities
- Before and after care
- All programs supervised by certified coaching staff
- Fun and new friends your child will remember for a lifetime
Campers are welcome on-site 5 minutes before the start of their program, and must be picked up at the conclusion of their class or a late fee of $15.00 will be charged.
For those requiring extended care, we offer:
a) Before Care (8am-9am) and After Care (4pm-5pm) for $5 per day, per service;
b) Extended Before Care (7:30am-9am) and Extended After Care (4pm-5:30pm) for $7 per day, per service.
Note: Extended Care does not include gymnastics instruction.