Oakville Gymnastics Club
OGC is an award-winning, modern, state-of-the-art, safe-environment facility full of kids enjoying fun, healthy gymnastics activities such as running, jumping, climbing and tumbling, while developing strong bones, cardio-vascular health and physical fitness under the guidance of our certified coaches.
Oakville Gymnastics Club is a non-profit organization promoting physical fitness and the sport of gymnastics to the Oakville community.
Recreational Program Information and Online Registration
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
FALL PROGRAMS RUN SEPTEMBER 7 TO DECEMBER 6, 2019
- Fall Brochure
- No classes Monday, October 14 for Thanksgiving Monday (make-up December 9)
- No classes Thursday, October 31 for Halloween (make-up December 12)
SUMMER PROGRAM AND CAMP: JULY and AUGUST, 2019
SPRING PROGRAMS RUN MARCH 18 TO JUNE 16, 2019
- Spring Brochure
- No classes Friday, April 19 for Good Friday (make-up June 21)
- No classes Monday, April 22 for Easter Monday (make-up June 17)
- No classes Monday, May 20 for Victoria Day (make-up June 24)
DROP-IN FOR PRE-SCHOOLERS RUNS 9:30-11:30AM MONDAYS and WEDNESDAYS (SEPTEMBER to JUNE)
Registration for our FALL SESSION starts at 9am on TUESDAY, JUNE 11.
Registration for our SUMMER SESSION and SUMMER CAMPS will open at 9am on TUESDAY, APRIL 30.
If this is your FIRST TIME using our NEW online registration system (since Summer 2018), please read this User Guide to set up your user profile.