Oakville Gymnastics Club
OGC is an award-winning, modern, state-of-the-art, safe-environment facility full of kids enjoying fun, healthy gymnastics activities such as running, jumping, climbing and tumbling, while developing strong bones, cardio-vascular health and physical fitness under the guidance of our certified coaches.
Oakville Gymnastics Club is a non-profit organization promoting physical fitness and the sport of gymnastics to the Oakville community.
Recreational Program Information and Online Registration
IMPORTANT PROGRAM INFORMATION
FALL SESSION RUNS SEPTEMBER 12 TO DECEMBER 18, 2020
- Call the office for assistance with a program. (905) 847-7747 ext. 10, or 14
- No classes Monday, October 12 – Thanksgiving
PRESCHOOL DROP-IN RUNS 9:30 – 11:30AM MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS (SEPTEMBER TO JUNE)
Youth Drop-in (9 to 15 years) Register Online
Adult Drop-in (16+ years) Register Online
- Important: Drop-in information and rules
*NEW* EXTENDED CAMPS!!
- We are now offering additional camp spots
- Click the online registration button and search “camp” or call the office for assistance. 905-847-7747 ext 10, or 14