Oakville Gymnastics Club
OGC is an award-winning, modern, state-of-the-art, safe-environment facility full of kids enjoying fun, healthy gymnastics activities such as running, jumping, climbing and tumbling, while developing strong bones, cardio-vascular health and physical fitness under the guidance of our certified coaches.
Oakville Gymnastics Club is a non-profit organization promoting physical fitness and the sport of gymnastics to the Oakville community.
Recreational Program Information and Online Registration
IMPORTANT PROGRAM INFORMATION
- We are offering modified summer camps for the first 2 weeks this year.
- Information regarding summer camps July 19 to September 3 be found on our brochure.
- NEW Saturday Recreational Gymnastics Program, 7-15 years (11:00am to 12:00pm and 12:00pm to 1:00pm).
- Wednesday Evening Classes:
- 4:30-5:30pm Gym Mini Cricket (4-5 years)
- 5:30-6:30pm Trampoline and Tumbling (all levels; 7-16 years)
- 6:30-7:30pm Girls Rec (6-10 years)
- 7-9pm Adult Gym (16+ years)
Limited spots available!
FALL SESSIONS (SEPT 11-OCT 29 and OCT 30-DEC 17)
- We are offering two 7-week sessions
- Program information and pricing coming soon!
SUMMER CAMP registration is ongoing.
SATURDAY RECREATIONAL GYMNASTICS PROGRAM registration is ongoing. Click ONLINE REGISTRATION and type ‘Summer 2021’ in the search bar.
Registration for SUMMER SESSION evening classes open.
FALL SESSION coming soon!
Rec COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols