Oakville Gymnastics Club
OGC is an award-winning, modern, state-of-the-art, safe-environment facility full of kids enjoying fun, healthy gymnastics activities such as running, jumping, climbing and tumbling, while developing strong bones, cardio-vascular health and physical fitness under the guidance of our certified coaches.
Oakville Gymnastics Club is a non-profit organization promoting physical fitness and the sport of gymnastics to the Oakville community.
Recreational Program Information and Online Registration
IMPORTANT PROGRAM INFORMATION
- We are offering modified summer camps for the first 2 weeks this year.
- Information regarding summer camps July 19 to September 3 be found on our brochure.
- NEW Saturday Recreational Gymnastics Program, 7-15 years (11:00am to 12:00pm and 12:00pm to 1:00pm).
- Wednesday Evening Classes:
- 4:30-5:30pm Gym Mini Cricket (4-5 years)
- 5:30-6:30pm Trampoline and Tumbling (all levels; 7-16 years)
- 6:30-7:30pm Girls Rec (6-10 years)
- 7-9pm Adult Gym (16+ years)
Limited spots available!
FALL SESSIONS (SEPT 11-OCT 29 and OCT 30-DEC 17)
- We are offering two 7-week sessions
- Click brochure for Sept 11 to Oct 29 program information and pricing
- Program information and pricing for Oct 30 to Dec 17 coming mid-September!
SUMMER CAMP registration is ongoing.
SATURDAY RECREATIONAL GYMNASTICS PROGRAM registration is ongoing. Click ONLINE REGISTRATION and type ‘Summer 2021’ in the search bar.
FALL SESSION (Sept 11-Oct 29) registration begins at 9am on Tuesday, August 17!
FALL SESSION (Oct 30-Dec 17) registration TBA.
Rec COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols