Registration - OGC Recreational Programs
For your convenience, class availability and registration for all programs can be completed online. Full payment is required at the time of registration. Please note, registrations for the following programs MUST be completed in person or over the phone: Advanced Girls Recreation, Advanced Trampoline and Tumbling, Special Needs.
- Registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by clicking the “Online Registration” button below and following the instructions.
- If you are new to our online registration, you will be required to create a family profile before being able to register for any programs.
- If you are a returning member, log in to your account to see your registration history (including receipts) and to complete any new registrations.
- Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard, and a receipt will be emailed to you once the registration is complete.
Register By Phone
- Registrations for Advanced Programs can be taken over the phone by calling 905-847-7747 ext. 10 during office hours (see homepage for details).
- You will need to provide your child’s details so the registration form can be completed over the phone.
- Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard, and your receipt will be available for pick-up from the office once the session has begun (or approximately 4 weeks after you register).
Register In Person
- Registrations for Advanced Programs, and those paying by Debit or cheque, can be taken in person at the office during office hours (see homepage for details).
- Registration forms will be available for completion at the office.
- Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Debit, cheque (made out to Oakville Gymnastics Club) or exact cash, and you will receive your receipt at the time of registration.
- Refunds are only given up to one week prior to the start of the session (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer) and will incur a $30.00 administration fee.
- Refunds for March Break and Summer Camps will be given up to one week prior to the start of the camp and will incur a $30.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be given for PA Day Camps. Credits will be issued up to 2 days prior to the Camp date.