PA Day Camps
Campers will participate in a full day of games, gymnastics activities and crafts. At least 3 hours will be spent on the gymnastics equipment throughout the day, including Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor and Trampoline! Please pack two nut free snacks and a lunch. We also recommend an extra set of clothes for campers aged 4 and 5 years.
* NOTE – PA Day Camp registrations open 4 weeks prior to the start of each camp.
Registration – via in person that the OGC office, over the phone, or fax.
|Gender||Boys & Girls|
|Age Bracket||4 yrs old to 12 yrs old|
|2016 Dates||Oct. 7 | Nov. 25 | Feb. 3 | Mar. 10 | Apr. 28 | June 2|
|Price||$50.00 – for full day camp|
PA Day Camp Program / Activities
- Boys and girls programs for ages 4 and older
- Gymnastics skills development
- Arts and crafts
- Fun, organized games
- Climate-controlled, modern state-of-the-art facilities
- Before and after care
- All programs supervised by certified coaching staff
- Fun and new friends your child will remember for a lifetime
Before and After Care
Campers are welcome on-site 5 minutes before the start of their program, and must be picked up at the conclusion of their class. We offer the following extended hours for an additional fee:
- 8:00am – 9:00am (early drop-off) $5.00 per day
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm (late pick-up) $5.00 per day