Glen Abbey Sports Injury Clinic
Private, full clinic facilities located in the modern, state-of-the-art Oakville Gymnastics Centre.
Owned and operated by Nicole Lavoie, former coach of the Canadian National Tumbling Team and co-head coach Power Tumbling Competitive Program at Oakville Gymnastics. Nicole has considerable experience providing therapy to athletes and walk-in members of the community.
Open to Oakville Gymnastics Club members, their friends and family, and all members of the community.
We also provide on-site medical coverage for sporting competitions and events.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES :
- Registered Massage Therapy
- Sports Injury Therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Custom Made Orthotics and Bracing
- Ultrasound and Interferential Current
- Hot Stone Therapy
SPECIALIZING IN THE TREATMENT OF :
- Acute and Chronic Injuries
- Back and Neck Pain/Whiplash
- Tendinitis, Bursitis, Arthritis
- Stress and Anxiety Relief
- Headaches and Migraines
- Joint Pain and Restrictions
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- Respiratory and Digestive Problems
- Post injury and Surgery Rehabilitation
- Nerve Entrapment Injuries (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)