Oakville Gymnastics Club
OGC is an award-winning, modern, state-of-the-art, safe-environment facility full of kids enjoying fun, healthy gymnastics activities such as running, jumping, climbing and tumbling, while developing strong bones, cardio-vascular health and physical fitness under the guidance of our certified coaches.
Oakville Gymnastics Club is a non-profit organization promoting physical fitness and the sport of gymnastics to the Oakville community.
Recreational Program Information and Online Registration
IMPORTANT PROGRAM INFORMATION
DROP-IN FOR PRE-SCHOOLERS RUNS 9:30-11:30AM MONDAYS and WEDNESDAYS JANUARY 8 TO JUNE 27, 2018
SPRING SESSION RUNS MARCH 19 TO JUNE 17, 2018
- Spring Brochure
- No classes Good Friday, March 30 (make-up June 22)
- No classes Easter Monday, April 2 (make-up June 18)
- No classes Saturday, April 28 (make-up June 23)
- No classes Sunday, April 15 (make-up June 24)
- No classes Monday, May 21 (make-up June 25)
SUMMER PROGRAMS RUN JULY AND AUGUST, 2018
Online registration for the Spring Session is now CLOSED.
We are currently updating our online registration system, so we will announce the registration start date soon! Thank you for your patience!